Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Apologies

It appears that my blog was hacked. This so-called review of Terrence Malick's recent film, "To the Wonder," found itself onto what has, up til now, been a place of intelligent reflection of film and, sometimes, extraneous other things that pop into my head. Unfortunately, this mess, this abomination of the English language, was posted here and I cannot figure out how to remove it. Hopefully it will not be here for too long. My regular readers will surely recognize that this "review" of "To the Wonder," which, by the way, is not Malick's best, but is another impressive achievement in cinematography, is not up to my usual high standards of writing. I hope that whoever it is that wrote this bile will find it in his or her heart to contact me and explain to me why my blog was chosen for attack. What have I done to deserve such hostility? Perhaps it was just a random act. Whatever the case, readers, please do not hesitate to continue reading my blog. Do not allow the actions of an uncivilized miscreant to sully your enjoyment of my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment