Thursday, February 23, 2012

These Cereals Are Always Welcome







I present to you, the ever-growing Epistemology Tonight fan base, the list of my 5 favorite breakfast cereals. This list has been something we have all been looking forward to and, with the help of science, I am able to present this list to you.

1. Banana Nut Crunch--It has an excellent banana taste and the nuts in it are always the right consistency. Well done, Post.
2. Cascadian Farms Maple Brown Sugar Cereal--This one has an excellent maple flavor in an always wonderful granola base.
3. Cracklin' Oat Bran--This cereal is deceiving. When I first saw the box, I thought it was the kind of cereal you eat if you are watching your weight or watching your heart rate. It seemed like another Special K or Product 19. To my surprise, it is a sweet, top-notch cereal. It tastes good after bathing in it's milky pool for a while also.
4. Cap'n Crunch--Cap'n Crunch fits in perfectly with the other equally cool captains such as Billy Joel's "Captain Jack," the Captain from Captain and Tennille, and Captain James T. Kirk. It has the distinctive flavor of sweet corn and even tastes great when it becomes soggy in milk. Leave the berries out and just give me regular Cap'n Crunch.
5. Fruity Pebbles--If you don't give a damn about your sugar intake, Fruity Pebbles is the perfect cereal for you. They are so darn tasty. The fruit flavored milk that is leftover after you finish the cereal is always yummy. I like that Post has retained Fred Flintstone as the cereal's mascot for over 50 years.
Well--we have done it. We have completed this, what I originally thought would be impossible, journey together and for that......I thank you. I no longer will be milquetoast about my cereal opinions. I think tomorrow for breakfast, I will have a bowl of Banana Nut Crunch with some milquetoast.

No comments:

Post a Comment